2008-11-24

Things I have done so far in Portland


Hi kids,

In my short time in my new city I have already accomplished a couple things of note that I wanted to share with y'all. I would need at least 3 hours of research to come up with a top 10 of 2008 and since I am far too impatient for that, this is what you get.

1. Moved. Duh.

2. Saw a man with a cat on his shoulders walking through Safeway. Apparently they don't care what kind of seeing-eye animal you have here. And I was the only one in the whole store besides Justin who even noticed. Portland is weird.

3. Made delicious weed cookies. The ones we made without were even better.

4. Phoned the manager at the adult video store which I had applied for a job to tell him I was not going to be able to make the interview. It's just not going to happen.

5. Saw Joe Danger at his work, an amzing cajun restaraunt called Montage. Apparently his new nickname is Throbbin' Joe Dangerfield. I threw up in my mouth a bit when he decided to tell us as we were eating dinner.

6. Gotten lost. 5 or 6 times.

And I have spent the bulk of my time so far in my house unpacking. That part is't interesting, obviously. But it is quite a chore to fit a giant horse trailer's worth of shit into a two bedroom apartment. I never realized how huge the HOB was.

Miss you all. Come visit one day.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I understand your need to vomit upon hearing Joe's new nickname. These things should never be shared.

O-Face said...

theres constantly too much information with that one. i. just. dont. want. to. know.