2008-11-18

Enough with the sentimentatlities, let's party!


So we've got another group leaving and the year is rolling to a close. As a result of the prior mentioned things we tend to get a little sentimental and reflective. And while I'm sure I'll express my feelings and thoughts when the time comes for me to leave, let us give up on it for a while and just do the here and now. Let me tell you what's going on in my life right now (as though you give a shit):
  • I finished my thesis draft, it was difficult to complete but after countless hours of research and several distractions (everything from laughing at clips of monkeys swinging from trees to a visit from the ex) I happy to say it's now on to the final sprint. *Note: Monkey's are hilarious.
  • Today I'm laying in bed, all day, because I have no homework or classes and I just don't give a damn. How many episodes of The Wire can you watch in a row, you ask? Ten, exactly ten.*
  • As Ryan so phrased it, I'm very good at putting myself in situations. Yes, sir you are correct. You people have no idea the shit I'm up to.
  • I'm now up on stage every Thursday pouring vanilla vodka down the throats of all the girls and boys that have nothing better to do that night. I'm pathetic and never thought I'd be doing that again, but then again I never thought I'd do those things on a yacht in international waters three years ago. The me from three months ago would hate myself right now, but I'm a hypocrite by trade so go figure.
  • If anyone wants to learn some cool taekwondo and break some boards in my apartment, let me know. That's sounds like fun.
  • Um, I want to get a dog but I want none of the responsibility. So maybe I'll rent one for a while. You can do that, right?
  • Quick! Who would win in a fight: a handlebar moustache or a plastic fern (planting pot included)?
  • "Shake it like you mean it, shake it like you mean it girl, shake it like you mean it." -Bun B. Because I hate it when girls shake it like they don't mean it.
  • This site is awesome: Dickipedia
  • I found this beer in the bathroom, someone left it. It's a little warm but still tastes ok.
  • She gave him an HJ in the bathroom of Arby's?! So lucky!
And now some things to discuss amongst yourselves:
  1. Is Hipster Runoff as anoing 2 evry1 Lse as it is 2 me?
  2. What should Barack Obama do as President? Karate perhaps?
  3. Did you guys hear that Cheney is being indicted in Texas?
  4. What's the best industry to make money fast? Cheese probably.
  5. What should Eric get tattooed on him next? Follow-up bonus question! Where on said body?
  6. How is Eric going to record O-face's vocals tomorrow without the appropriate music files?
  7. Do you guys like to party? I like to party. We should party together some time. Would it be alright if I kiss you?
  8. What should I name the dog that I rent?
  9. Does this post suck?
*update: twelve.

Here is an argument against universal healthcare.

Hey guys, take your shirts off, it'll impress the chicks!




1 comment:

Ben said...

I'm with you. Fuck a bunch of Hipster Runoff.