2008-11-30

Good Ol' Fashion Goodness


There's a lot of great music floating around right now (and I'm glad that it has been in some part responsible for breathing life back into this blog) but I have to say that my favorite track that I've stumbled upon recently is Matt & Kim's "Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare". It makes me smile every time I hear it, and more often than not makes me want to dance like a carefree indie kid (is that a contradiction?) Give me a simple, catchy bass line, some synth strings, and handclaps and I'm a happy lad. For your enjoyment:


By the by, I feel lazy not working on or posting any original music, etc... So I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and start working on a mixtape. Don't expect too much, or anything very soon, but know that it's in the works.

1 comment:

Dallas said...

At least you are capable of remixing/creating music.


I am not.


And I feel quite of place posting on this predominately music-centric blog...