2009-01-05

Seattle and the New Year (or: This Is a Bag of Dandelions!)


REAL

Yes, Jack in Box really is as horrible as it sounds. I think I would rather eat a bag of Dandelions. Dick's is the greatest shit-faced drunk food, ever. And someone was shot and killed at Chop Suey the other night. My apartment is shaping up quite nicely. Ikea is the most insane place on the planet, I nearly lay down in one of the many beds in that maze and cried for hours. I haven't met my roommate yet. I'm beginning to wonder whether or not he truly exists or maybe he's just a legend and apparition known as Zach. It snowed three inches last night, then melted. Hmm...don't really know of much else that's going on. I'm driving down to PDX in a few weeks to visit some family and possibly some Koppas as well. I'm eagerly anticipating the arrival of my Nord Lead 2 and I'm gonna have to have Comcast come in and hook up me some cable internet for the iMac (for some reason I can connect to my neighbors' internet on the MacBook but fail to do so with the iMac, if anyone has any advice please let me know). That's all for now.

No comments: