2009-01-28

Oh My God...

... I am so bored and there is nothing to do while I sit on my hands and wait for prospective employers to call me back except play the damn Wii and read damn books and watch (super) damn TV and, before I ran out of money, drive around smoking (but now I don't have enough money for gas, so that's out) and I've hit the end of the internet at least five times this week and I don't know anyone in Billings anymore and I don't think I can handle it, it's like, cabin fever or something, and I'm goinginsanegoinginsanegoinginsane.


If this keeps up, I may be forced to actually write. Just to break up the monotony. May be...

5 comments:

tinygrooves said...

maybe i'll write some extra insightful posts this week just to keep you from the brink of insanity.....

Ryan said...

You could take your turn on Wordscraper...

chaz alcatraz said...

Christ. I've been reading these posts in a top to bottom order. We should catch up sometime soon... contrary to common logic, my life has just gotten exponentially easier now that full time grad school has started (ease via ditching shitty jobs and living on school loans, that is). Are you done at UM? Living in Billings for good/for a while?

Dallas said...

I'm on... hiatus, we shall call it. No, not done with school, just fucking sick of it. And I'm in Billings, but it's only semi-permanent until I figure out where the fuck else to go. Re: Missoula: I needed to go, but I had no where to go to, so I left. In a hurry and a daze, with only half a plan. I'll keep you posted as it hatches.

chaz alcatraz said...

hmmm. hurried, half-planned daze... I dig that salvation army by that one really tall building in Billings.