2008-12-17

Here's Who I'm Going To See in Seattle


So I've already started looking at shows that I plan on attending when I'm living in Seattle. The first confirmed show is none other than Fujiya & Miyagi, March 7th (Sat) at Neumos. What's the cost you ask? How about a pocket draining $13. Oh, but wait the manager of Neumos owes my brother big time, so it appears that I'll make the guest list...um yea.

The second show, the Friday subsequent to F&M is another British duo, Simian Mobile Disco. Yea, I'll be watching analog synth magic with amazing LED displays for an outrageous $15. Ugh. This is really horrible that I'm moving to a city like this. I'll really miss the once a year touring acts that show up in Missoula.

5 comments:

tinygrooves said...

yeah its so disappointing that i'm going to see jay reatard on new year's eve and not the international playboys or reverend slanky......oh wait, i mean finally we all get to see real music for once.

oh missoula how you miss out.

Ryan said...

Hey thanks, Markley. I'm happy to be reminded that in a month I'll be the only one left.

Eric: Fuck off, die, etc...

O-Face said...

eric, did you want a broom for all those names you dropped?

Dallas said...

Ryan: I'm going to go ahead and assume that there will be more opportunities to see real music in Missoula than there will be in Kodiak, ALASKA.

Just saying.

Eric said...

I actually need a bulldozer for all the names. And and update: I won't be paying to see F&M, cause I'm on the list bitches. I love saying that.