2008-08-12

well at least we're not in georgia....


....the former Soviet state.  I would rather be in the home state of Hotlanta and Athens.  But definitely not Georgia, that pesky lil ex-Communist state that refuses to be bullied around.   I mean its bad enough here as it is.  Who would want to add Russian tanks to your list of concerns, like not enough money, boring jobs and inconsiderate friends.  I mean what if you were just going about your day in Tbilisi or Gori walking down the street to get some lunch, and your favorite burrito place was a bombed out hole in the ground.  Fuck that.  

So although things aren't perfect in Montana, at least we don't have the Russians trying to steal our natural resources.  And that gives me at least enough comfort to wonder out of my apartment today.

No comments: