2008-08-23

Ready for this Lion King reference?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The circle of life. That's what this has turned into. We are no better than said people 'we' have been 'blogging' about because this has not turned into something we want to share with eachother. It is things we discuss at large together anyways so what is the point of re-posting it? Beating a dead horse? Finding new and inventive ways to hurt people? How many strangers actually read this that will be enlightneed by this information? Tell you what. I'll give anyone a free BVE cd if they mention this blog. Bloggers not included.

I'm by no means saying i'm innocent. All of you know I have my problems with certain individuals, however, you all know these problems already. So what if people we know are dipshits? What do we really have to complain about? As of now, we all have a roof over our head, food to eat and jobs and friends. I feel like we are in 7th grade algebra class passing notes and drawing cruel pictures of classmates. And I'm not pointing fingers. It's the WHOLE TOWN.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tastes like burning. KABOOM!

I don't want to spoil anyone's fun by telling them they can't hate on people. Do what you do. Choose your choice. We're all guilty.

But for Goddamn's sake. Sometimes it goes a little far.

Now if you'll excuse me.

THINGS I'M HATING ON:

1. HATING. I do it. We all do it. It just makes me sick to see how negative everyone has gotten.

2. WAL-MART SUPERCENTER. The crappiest place on earth. I didn't know people like this existed in Missoula because I've been in my little downtown microcosm but I pretty much ran out of there. Buy! Sell! Buy! Sell! Faded Glory! Rollbacks! Sunburns and eight screaming children trailing behind your giant plastic racecar cart! It smells like friend chicken and horse shit in there. Like this guy:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3. ROACHES. Put that shit in a pipe, man. I'm burning my lips.

4. PEOPLE WHO HATE ON TATTOOS EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE THEM. Gotcha! No but really. I do this for a living so naturally I am biased. But they choose their choice and it doesn't make the ones you have any less special. And I'll put more on you anytime.

5. VINYL THAT DOESN'T COME WITH AN MP3 DOWNLOAD. Because I don't want to buy it twice. But it's 1 out of 10 that has it so it's sort of a crapshoot.

And has anyone heard that song Divine by Sebastian Tellier? I think I'm in love.

2 comments:

smash said...

i didn't see anyone with beergut/peekaboo overalls steez at wal-mart but i suppose she spent more time in the iron-on patches aisle than i did. and what goes better with denim overalls than patches, i mean honestly...

smash said...

p.s. o-face i love you. you're the best.