2008-08-17

Beating Out Our Competition.


Markley failed to mention the naked ladies on
Hipster Runoff. If we're going to compete with HR, we're going to need naked ladies. I'm going to fix that now.

[Editor's note: Due to the original graphic content of this post, it has been edited to ensure the the moral accountability of the co-authors of this blog. Good job, Dallas. Way to make us look skeezy.]


Also, because she has tribal tattoos and is on a beach (presumably someplace exotic), I think (technically) we're now encroaching on National Geographic territory. Which, one could argue, was already our competition, seeing as how URFCKD and NG both are both (sort-of) anthropological in nature. (There is an awesome Venn Diagram to be had in all of this, but I'm
so lazy.)

Just covering our bases.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Two things:

1) Venn diagram has two n's.

2) I was so close to deleting this without even reading it. I don't need anymore sluts in my life right now, thanks.

Ryan said...

Oops...

Dallas said...

Oops? What?

Dallas said...

Oh, you son of a bitch. I fucking hate you.

Also, the "Editor's Note" should be in brackets. Not parenthesis.

tinygrooves said...

i didn't even get to see the naked sluts. but there is always thursday.