2008-08-13

Hearts & Butterflies... oh and Cigarettes Too


Its time to go to work. Another night of peddling the news to 3 or 4 viewers in the Garden City. I don't even like TV, but I work in it? It doesn't pay very well, but I do exercise a little creativity and the work is SUPER easy, especially if you're a SUPER scientist. At least I have the option to broadcast my suicide note
LIVE to the public over the airwaves, which I'm not planning on doing anytime soon, but at least I'm in the position. Its comforting to know you can say "Good By Cruel World" to 3 or 4 people. Even if 3/4 of them are old enough to be sitting in their own shit. I need a vacation (fall over) vomit bla  

2 comments:

Ben said...

Just a quick FYI: doing a Google image search for 'speed suit' brings up a few pretty awesome results.

Aa said...

maybe i read this wrong, but it kind of sounds like you're sitting in your own shit right now. and adding vomit to the mix. i like your style...