2008-08-23

In Response to Perhaps the Most Enlightening Blog Posted



Yea I sing in the shower everyday (no shit). And yea, O-Face brings up a good point: what does hating get you? In response: nothing really. I still don't feel any better. I only do when I sing in the shower, and that's what counts. This blog is dying by the way, along with my care for this town. Let's just get happy, I suggest rolling dice.

PS. Check out the Lemon!!! blog, it'll be chock full of honest humor and it starts tomorrow. Damn you lemon!!! You party all the time.

PPS. Did you know that it was in the finalists for Eurovision 2008 from France, that shit's like American Idol only you have to write and perform your own songs and every EU country is represented. Thanks Poli-Sci 320!...and he's playing on a Nord synth (that's for Ben).

3 comments:

Ben said...

Oh, Nord. How I love you. Speaking of those beautiful red synths, anyone want to buy me a Nord Wave for a going away present?

O-Face said...

Holy shit what an amazing music video. Thank you.

Eric said...

No but you could give me your lead as a going away present.