2009-04-20

Quotes from The Weekend


AB: Definitely.

AH: Do you collect pizza boxes?

AB: My feet are so claustrophobic!

AB: The rest is for you. (Telling our waitress that she could keep the $.38 change from our bill.)

CB: Let's have a cigarette and talk about it. (Pause.) Okay, let's do it.

RC: Hey, Abi. I'm so excited to beat the shit out of you right now!

RC: I really just want to give her a hug! (About the hostess at Linda's, who is O-Face's doppelgänger. I definitely nearly gave her a hug when we were leaving but then I thought she might feel accosted.)

AH: What should we do tonight?
RC: I don't know. We should get a Stranger.
AB: To do what?! (She thought we meant a person.)

AB: The Dutch boy definitely got a hand job.

ES: We totally scared that pimp!

AB: These shoes are Satanic.

AB: I got my boobs touched and made out.
RC: And this little piggy had none.

No comments: