2009-04-28

I Like Lists


Things I like and/or am interested in this week:

-  Railroads
-  Peter Gabriel
-  Japandroids (thanks Eric)
-  The rise of the American Industrial Complex
-  Deep fried pizza
-  Opening a restaurant
-  Looking good in a bow tie
-  Having two separate personal blogs for absolutely no reason
-  Coffee
-  Convincing Danielle to visit Seattle


Things I do not like and/or am not interested in this week:

-  Jaydiohead
-  Being poor
-  Snow
-  My insanely screwed up, split-shift sleep schedule
-  The word "cahoots"
-  People who think the past tense of "forego" is "foregoo"
-  Being gaunt
-  That there is a training process to work for Cha Cha
-  Not having a phone
-  Needing to shave

1 comment:

Dallas said...

I like lists. And having thirty personal blogs for no reason. And knowing there are people who say 'foregoo'.

And yes: Cha Cha university sucks.