2009-04-20

Personal Blogs = Bane


Our blog has dwindle in content because everyone has their own personal blog now and isn't writing on the group one. I for one vote that everyone neglects their personal blogs over the group on the basis that although I love you all, I'm afraid it's not enough to go checking everyone's respective personal blogs.



Myspace deleted this photo from my profile because apparently it is "too violent" and its content is not suitable to other myspace veiwers to see.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I totally understand the whole personal blog thing, but there are definitely some things that I feel are too personal for this blog and I like to keep the spirit more light. This blog also, definitely, goes through cycles regarding the frequency of posting. I have to say that I tend to post more toward the end of the month when I realize how few posts there have been. I'm kind of weird like that.

O-Face said...

too personal for this blog? this shit is on the internet. no matter where you post it, its going to be seen. thats the whole point of blogs. i guess i just dont understand it. i'm not knocking anyones personal blogs, just the fact that there are so many.