2009-03-24

Psssssshhh

I'm supposed to be on a plane.

I'm supposed to be on a plane to Denver to meet my family after which we fly to Costa Rica.

I paid $200 to get a new passport rushed to me, drove to Seattle to file the paperwork in person.

They didn't send it out on time.

I haven't gotten it yet.

At 5:03 my flight will leave without me.

WTF.

I still get to go, I'm just at the mercy of Fedex.


BUT...

I did a fun tattoo this weekend on my friend Derek from Colorado.







I'm coming back to Missoula Wednesday April 29th through sometime around May 13th, to finish some old tattoos and hopefully do a bunch of new ones too. Strangely, I'm kind of excited to see Missoula again.

2 comments:

Aa said...

You are getting too good at this ink thing. My lone tattoo is well, getting lonely.

Ryan said...

Holy shit! Holy shit! I'm so fucking excited!