2009-03-27

listening to music.


so ben turned me on to blip.fm.  it's much like twitter, except instead of meaningless status updates, you share with everyone what you're listening to.  no worrisome downloads, reliable music streaming (unlike myspace).  their library is fairly extensive, i haven't stumped it yet, though not every song by every artist shows up.  ben and i have been keeping tabs on each other's listening habits this way.  so when he tells me to check something out, it's right there to listen to once i log into blip.fm....

kinda nice i must say.  however it would be more interesting if you kids joined.  so if you do look for ben and i, satellitenoise and tinygrooves respectively, and let's keep the party going.......

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Because I succumb easily to peer pressure, (and because this is not Twitter (and because it seemed only fair, since I was already checking yours and Ben's posts/blips anyway))I went ahead and opened an account... I'll add you as soon as I figure out how to navigate the fucking site.

tinygrooves said...

cool. i like twiiter, yet i understand how annoying it can get. and anyway ben and i tweet more about music anyway, so blip seemed like the perfect site.