2009-03-24

Deep Smit.

I started reading "Neverwhere" today, a task I've neglected for over a year. Not sure how it happened, as I love Neil Gaiman, but there it is. I was about two chapters in when I decided to take a "Daily Show"/"Colbert Report" break. And lo! who should Colbert have on the show but Mr. Neil himself?

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Neil Gaiman
comedycentral.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorNASA Name Contest


I love that man. Ten-four.

(P.S. Because I'm like, one step away from being a crazy fan-girl, I was a little take aback by the fact he was wearing a suit for Colbert. As it turns out, his father died recently, and the interview came right at the end of a week-long trip to the UK, which meant it his wardrobe options were limited to the funeral suit. Read about it here.)

(P.P.S. Ok, maybe I'm only like, half a step away from being a crazy fan-girl.)

No comments: