2009-02-17

Queen of the Universe


I don't know if any of y'all have heard, or if you even care, but this is sort of a big deal to me.

They're re-making Barbarella.

Robert Rodriguez is directing, and he cast his girlfriend Rose McGowan to replace Jane Fonda. She's pretty much the only one of today's actresses (in my opinion) who oozes sex appeal and doesn't mind exploiting herself for the good of cinema, so I think it could work. I'm almost more interested to see what Rodriguez's take on space looks like.


Yes?


It's sort of uncanny. Maybe they just photoshopped it since the rumor is the film is as yet unfinanced. BUT Rogriguez is directing the 2009 release Red Sonja starring-you guessed it, Rose McGowan. I think we have a muse in our midst.

Oooh I like the posters a lot. And I'm obsessed with redheads. I may be a convert soon.




Lick it up, bitches!

1 comment:

Eric said...

I can believe that Rodriguez may make a remake but that photo looks entirely photo-shopped.