2009-05-05

What I'm Doing Next Week (AKA, Don't You Wish You Were Here?)



Just thought I'd let you know what exciting things I'm up to this week. I'm taking midterms, yea suck. But I'm getting close to securing studio time for personal projects. Also I'm touring two studios, one is brand new and finished their construction three weeks ago. The other is world renown. The first is the Toy Box. It's in a really fucking great area of Fremont that's just insane. They just opened and I already met the head engineer who's really damn cool. They don't have a website otherwise I would link it. The second is the world famous (and it really is) Avast! Studio. They opened a new location and maintain their old location. I'm planning on touring the new studio, here's why:

Avast! installed their original Trident A-Range console in their new studio (see photo). This console is legendary! They say there are only like three originals left in operation. Check out an article about them HERE. They're insane. I'm anticipating just looking at the thing. Anyways, just giving you an update. Later.

No comments: