2009-05-28

It Hates It


Yes. 
I'm probably the only person in the world who still looks at pictures of baby cats on 'icanhascheezburger.' 
Well, except maybe Dallas. 
But I'm probably one of the few who still looks at the site and laughs 'til they cry.  
So here:

Oh, I stumbled on a website: look at this fucking hipster

Holy shit. I don't really know how I feel about this. I'm amazed at the amount of time and energy ppl spend on h8n'. I have no problem with ppl disliking each other or whatever, but when it's done out of cruelty, it makes the h8er look bad. I hate you so much I'm going to make a fucking website! I'm going to anonymously search out yr fucking face and make fun of you in a public forum!

I'm all for individuality. Lord knows how fucking silly I've dressed (not too long ago, either). When I moved to MT, ppl started calling me a hipster, and I didn't even know what they were talking about. You mean, like, those skinny kids dressed in black circa 1940s? Bro, I love Jack Kerouac!

The poor bastards. Maybe they need to invest in a full-length mirror. j/k
Only when yr old and boring and have h8ed enough do you think about how edgy it would be to just try to fit in and look normal. Look at all the tattoos she doesn't have.

I think ppl get all angry at "hipsters" when they're coming to the conclusion that they, themselves are ancient and uncool. What about grunge kids? Yuppies? Every generation has the young kids they h8 on, and all the point is is perspective and plain old jealousy of youth. Oldsters make excuses about how a younger generation outwardly presents itself. You wish you didn't give a fuck enough to wear feathers and dance all night to Dan Deacon. 
Yr just mad cuz yr old, homo!

3 comments:

Eric said...

People that dress up in feathers and dance to Dan Deacon all night GIVE WAY TOO MUCH A FUCK ABOUT EVERYTHING. They want to be that guy/girl/trans that dresses up so everyone notices them and calls them "unique" or "carefree". What would these people do if you eliminated thrift stores or burned piles of cheap (but overpriced nonetheless) eighties clothing and sunglasses? What would these people do? Would they cry? I think they would cry.

Dallas said...

Amanda: You're right: I totally do check I Can Has Cheezburger and laugh until I cry. All the time. Ain't no shame in that.

Eric: I would be so miserable if we eliminated thrift stores and cheap sunglasses. Don't even say that shit.

amanda m.f. blabac said...

yeah, i'm with dallas one that one. ppl can call me a hipster all they want, but i've been dressing in horrible used clothes my whole life. hipster since birth? or just abismal fashion sense?
i think eric may have missed the pt. of the post: yeah you see these kids and think, what r they doing?! but then again, why do you care what they do/wear? maybe you should just turn away and focus on yr own ridiculous life.
and aren't ppl who listen to dan deacon and dance all night wearing feathers the epitome of being carefree? they obviously don't give a fuck what other ppl think or else they'd be playing football and wearin' a whitecap.
oh, and someone did just call me a hipster the other day and jon had to stop me from chasing after them and killing them in the face. why do they fucking care? i was wearing jeans and a tshirt, just like i have for the last 25 yrs of my life. wtf. i'm going to start yelling 'majority' at them.
peace!