2009-05-17

Monfuckintana and Other Such Places


So I had returned, triumphantly, to Missoula.

I had so much fun I ended up staying longer than I had originally intended. Sometimes you just need a break. And since I left with some bad feelings, it was wonderful to go back with a new outlook. Fresh perspective, no grudges or even cares in the world whatsoever. Just having fun, hanging out with people I havent seen in a while, and spending quality time with my closest ones. So much fun, in fact, that I got the word "Monfuckintana" permanently etched on my body. That's gonna look awesome when I'm ninety.

And I tattooed for over a week straight. Which was awesome, since it's slow as hell here in PDX. Narwhals, Mitch Hedbergs, lighthouses and very ex-catholic praying hands, just to name a few. All the pictures are up on my myspace for those who would like to see.

I spent the last three days at Colonel Sumners Park here in Portland, people-watching, studying for my Tattoo License test I'll be taking soon as well as knocking out an entire print in one day (go me!)
(Note: I was trying to include a photo of it but due to my lack of technical prowess was unable to retrieve said photo from my cameraphone. You can text me if you want to see it I will send it to you.)

Smash and I are going to see The Kills tonight, where at midnight I get to run around and officially scream drunkenly 'It's my birthday!". I think I;m going to buy tickets to see The Dead Weather for Aug. 23rd so if anyone will be in portland around that time I suggest you get tix now before the masses catch on and they sell out.

My computer is on it's way out and so this is why I contribute inconsistently. I apologize. That being said I might have to bite the bullet and learn more about this dreaded Twitter thing, so I can keep in touch better. Anyone willing to give me info on how I get started with it would be much appreciated.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS.

2 comments:

¡Tony! said...

It was really good to see you btw. Hopefully i gey things figured out and head in your direction. Oh and I can't wait to record all these new jams

O-Face said...

Dude me too! I'm pumped for that shit. Also I've been writing some more shit too. Holla!