2009-06-04

The University of Misogyny


This is pretty unbelievable but is worth reading/watching:
http://videogum.com/archives/thats-your-boyfriend/thats-your-boyfriend-this-fuck_071741.html

Okay, actually videogum's "That's Your Boyfriend" column is one of my favorite things right now. Great entries include Caught Masturbating, Mouth Full of Tobacco Guy and Needs a Plus Size Woman (Around the Clock).

This guy gets more dates than I do:
http://videogum.com/archives/vlogging/this-popular-vlogger-who-pranked-his-mom-with-pepper_019031.html

3 comments:

Dallas said...

I have a hard time believing that either of those videos are for real. They're so awful, I have to hope that those... people... are just trying for Borat-like shock tactics.

I'm so overwhelmed by the fucknut with the tomato that the only thing I can really focus on is the fact that 'fagina' is not a word.

Ryan said...

If the guy in the second video had said "I wanted to /season/ the food a little." one more time I would have found a way to kill him.

O-Face said...

Guy number one needs to be shot. What a fuck.